May 13, 2014

Splurge vs. Save {Part 1)


Hey Y'all,
I have been wanting the J.Crew pave link bracelet for the longest time. We all know that J.Crew can be a little pricey at times.. Especially with their jewelry! This one bracelet was priced at $125 on the J.Crew website. Most people don't pay that much just for a bracelet.. I searched and searched for a better, and cheaper alternative. 






This bracelet is just beautiful! Guess where it's from! Target! How much did it cost me? $20. 

Let's take a look at that J.Crew one again.. 

The only difference I see is the clasp and the little disk that says J.Crew. Other than that.. I'd say they are almost exact look a likes. 

I'm a HUGE fan of saving instead of splurging. I love being able to have a great look for much less than the first person paid for it! 

Actually right now Credit Card Insider is having a Splurge vs. Save campaign. I think this is just a fabulous idea! Like I just said, I love saving money instead of spending it all willy nilly all over the place! 

Be sure to check out the blog tomorrow for a part 2 to this post! I have another item that I would love to share with y'all:) 

What is your latest Splurge VS. Save story? 

xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen