Jun 11, 2014

A Shaving Tip

Hey Y'all,
I have been on Pinterest a lot lately.. Follow me HERE. And Pinterest always has the best tips, tricks, hints, hacks.. Whatever you want to call them, Pinterest has them! I found one about shaving a couple weeks ago, and I was just dying to try it out! So.. I tried it, and I am very pleased with the results:)

Basically the pin explained the RIGHT way to shave.. Using your conditioner instead of shaving cream helps get a smoother and closer shave. Plus, if you have any bottles of conditioner laying around that you haven't used for your hair.. You can use them for your legs! If you use baby oil, you will still get a close shave and it helps your blades to stay sharp. THEN if you shave your legs, rinse, put olive oil and sugar on them, and then shave again.. Your legs will be SUPER moisturized and soft!

For more on shaving be sure to check out this post.

xx-
Cathleen

2 comments :

  1. I used the complimentary hotel conditioner in my room when I was away because I forgot to bring shaving cream with me on holiday and I was so surprised at how smooth my legs were after - I'm now a conditioner convert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! I'm gonna try it!


    beyoutifulbeauties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen