Jun 11, 2014

Welcoming Summer with Ashliegh

Hey Y'all, 
Last week, I posted Hunter (from Prep on a Budget)'s answers to my Pre- Summer Interview. I also asked Ashliegh from The Darling Daily the same questions! Ashliegh has a wonderful lifestyle and fashion blog. I love reading all that she has to say! I hope that you enjoy all of her answers, and I hope that after reading her answers.. You will go and read her latest blog posts:)


1. What are you looking forward to this Summer?

I'm excited to have time to focus on building my blog, vacation in Boston, and spend time with my friends before we all go off into our careers (we all just recently graduated)!


2. Do you have any big ideas planned for your blog this season? Any new serieses that your readers should be looking forward to?

Right now I have a Bachelorette Style series every Monday! This features looks inspired by the current Bachelorette, Andi Dorfman. She is so stylish so it's fun to put together looks that I know my readers (and myself) can afford.


3. What is the weather like on an average day in Summer where you live?

It's usually pretty humid here in Ohio!


4. What do you think will be “trending” in fashion this Summer?

I am seeing fruit everywhere - especially pineapples and lemons! They're all over everything - from shorts, tanks, beach bags, wrapping paper…fruit is everywhere!


5. What is your go to pair of shoes for the upcoming season?

My Jacks, of course! #LoveMyJacks


6. What are some of the items on your “want list” for this Summer?

I'm not really in any need of clothes right now, I'm well stocked on shorts, sundresses, and tank tops! Lately I've been really into experimenting with make up so Tarte's 12-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush is definitely on my "want list."


8. What is your favorite song at the moment?

"Classic" by MKTO. I could listen to this son on repeat all summer long!


9. What is your favorite quote?

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn


10. Do you have any advice for any “newbie bloggers”?

Interact with the blogging community! Make sure you are not a no-reply blogger so you can respond to comments via email and so others can respond to the comments you leave on other blogs.


12. What do you like to do in your free time?

I enjoy baking, hiking, photography, painting my nails, reading (currently reading "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho), working on my blog, hanging out with friends...


13. What inspires you?

I find inspiration everywhere. From the books I read, to looking in magazines, hiking and taking pictures of flowers, shopping at the flea market - I'm inspired by the potential to create these things on my own.

Thanks again Ashliegh for letting me interview you:) Make sure y'all go right now and check out her blog!

xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen