Jun 27, 2014

Black Dress Lookbook

Hey Y'all, 
I've never really done a lookbook sort of thing here on my blog before.. so I thought I would give it a whirl! And what better staple item to do it with than a black dress? A black dress is just that thing that every girl needs. You can style it to match any season.. You can make it match any occasion.. So I just had fun with this Old Navy dress when taking the pictures for the post! I hope y'all enjoy:)

Look #1: 


Dress: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: Versona Accessories
Bracelet: Target 


Look #2:





Dress: Old Navy (similar)
Scarf: Khol's (old)
Watch: Target
Bangle: Boston Belle

Look #3: 



Dress: Old Navy (Similar)
Jacket: Old Navy (similar)
Headband: Versona Accessories
Sandals: Shoe Dept. (Similar)

Look #1 is more of a fancy dinner outfit. The big chunky pearl necklace certainly sets a statement. It's a very classic look. You can wear this in the Winter time, Fall, or even on a Summer night. 

Look #2 has a pop of color up top. I LOVE adding pops of color, so I couldn't resist pairing this scarf with the dress. As for accessories.. The Boston Belle bangle looks PERFECT with my rose gold watch which goes PERFECTLY with the scarf! This is more of a springy and summer-y look

Look #3 is my favorite. This look is really just a casual fall outfit. The headband is great, because it is black, but still looks good with the jacket and gives you a small statement type of piece in this casual outfit. The denim jacket and high ponytail make this outfit more simple and comfy. I will be wearing this outfit this Fall no doubt. Also the sandals are knock off Jack Rogers. I own real Jack Rogers, but I thought that the silver sandals fit this outfit better. 

Let me know which look is your favorite! 
post signature

1 comment :

  1. I was at Forever 21 yesterday! I wish that I had seen that bow bracelet! Very cute!

    Abby
    http://thepreppycoxswain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen