Jun 28, 2014

Chambray through the Seasons

Hey Y'all,
*WARNING* An overload of chambray shirts is coming up! I created all of the following sets on Polyvore, some in the Winter, some in the Spring, and some are recent Summer sets.. I basically just wanted to show y'all chambray through the seasons, and all of the different ways that you can style a chambray shirt. I hope that you enjoy the post:)


Chambray and Boots

Chambray, Tippi, and Fryes

Chambray and Bean Boots

Fryes and roses

Chambray and a skirt

Layering for Spring

Layering and stacking

chambray and scarf

chambray

Chambray

Chambray and tassels

Chambray

Black & Chambray

Anchored button down

chambray and orange

Chambray
I love chambray shirts because they can be styled so many different ways. They are also pretty comfortable, and fit just like regular button ups! They are perfect for layering in the fall and winter and wearing with shorts, skirts, statement necklaces ect.. In the other seasons. Chambray shirts are certainly a staple that every girl needs in her closet.
post signature

8 comments :

  1. I love chambray shirts, mine is definitely one of my wardrobe staples.

    EnglishPrepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Rebecca! They are so easy to style..
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute looks! I love the different ways you styled a classic black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing about chambray shirts is that they literally go with everything! Plus they can be dressed up or down which makes them even more versatile!

    -Alex

    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some are these are super awesome summer work inspiration for me, when the office is more casual. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie,
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad that you liked this post:)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alex,
    I agree, a chambray shirt is a staple for any style! It always amazes me just how many ways you can wear one simple chambray shirt..
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look #3 is my favorite too!


    beyoutifulbeauties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen