Jun 18, 2014

Bubblegum and Navy

Hey Y'all,
Lately I have been loving the colors bubblegum and navy together. It is my favorite color combo at the moment! Maybe it's because of the darkness of the navy and the lightness and brightness of the bubblegum.. I'm not really positive why I love these colors so much.. I just know that they are perfect! Let's take a closer look:
bubblegum & navy
Because all of your accessories can't be pink and navy.. You have to add another color to the mix! I chose white. It helps to balance out the navy and bubblegum! The above outfit would be perfect for Summer because of the light material in the skirt. The fact that it is long and flowy, and paired with a tanktop.. Makes it a very summer-y outfit:)


bubblegum & navy
The above look is very simple and casual. It is also a good outfit for the Spring and Summer time because of the J.Crew chinos and Jack Rogers sandals. Almost everything in this set matches the pink and navy theme except for the bracelet of course..
Bubblegum and Navy
And last but not least we have the J.Crew bow back tank with a pair of navy cutout scalloped shorts. Not only do we have navy and bubblegum going on.. There is a pearly white thing going on as well! In the bracelets, and in the sandals.


Above you will find all of the pink and navy items used in this post:

So.. What's your favorite color combo for Summer?

*IF YOU ARE A BLOGGER and you are looking for a small group of people to share your blog posts with in a google plus community.. Or if you are just looking to connect with other bloggers, then you should join the Bloggers With Class google plus community! {link} Feel free to share your blog posts, or any news or announcements on your blog!*
post signature

3 comments :

  1. Cathleen, this is such a pretty color combo indeed! I love all these sets, esp 1 and 3! I would wear them all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren,
    Thanks so much for stopping by! I know right? It's so lovely.. I'm so glad that you enjoyed this post! I enjoyed putting it together:)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That third outfit is one of the cutest I've ever seen. Hang on while I got spend my last paycheck on all of it…

    http://triplex3threat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen