Jun 19, 2014

Finding the Perfect Bedding

Hey Y'all,
Lately I have been trying to come up with a new room layout and design for my room. I have been looking through tons of pictures on Pinterest for inspiration. I started seeing lots of PBTeen bedding, and once I started looking.. I just couldn't stop! Every single set is just so perfect! They have many different monogrammed sets to choose from. Different colors, style of monogram.. And everything can be personalized! Pillows and Comforters. I. Am. In. Love. {link}


My favorites:
Peyton Duvet Cover
Suite organic Duvet Cover
Pop Dot Duvet cover


But, it's not just PBteen's bedding that I like. Garnet Hill's Lilly Pulitzer bedding is fabulous! It is just so perfect.. Just beautiful. They have a few different prints and styles to choose from, but Hotty Pink First Impressions is my absolute FAVORITE!


My favorites:
link- I love Checking in blue and First impressions
link- I love lucky charms

Regular old Pottery Barn also makes really nice bedding. It is very simple and fits nicely with most wall colors! I am a huge fan of navy bedding (if that isn't obvious already), and Pottery Barn has lots of great designs in the color navy! Here are more of my favorites:

My favorites:
PB Classic Stripe Duvet Cover
Liza Embroidered Duvet Cover
Vintage Ticking Stripet Duvet Cover

Be sure to check out my Room Inspiration board and For the Home board on Pinterest for more inspiration and room pictures. 

post signature

2 comments :

  1. I love the navy and white striped bedding! Such a classy and clean look!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Kelly-Louise! I agree.. It is very clean looking! That's probably why I like it so much..
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen