Jun 12, 2014

Splurge vs. Save {Watches}

splurge vs save
I love watches. They are simple and classic accessories. EVERY woman needs a watch.. There are so many different styles of watches, and some can get quite expensive! In the above image, I compared Target watches to Michael Kors watches. I think we all can agree that each watch is perfect in it's own special way, but the Michael Kors watches are obviously better quality... The Target watches are still nice if you just need a simple watch to use in your arm candy!

Which watch above is your favorite? I'm obsessed with the tortoise and gold link watches.. The Michael Kors and Target are both very similar, and I would more than likely purchase a Target version of this watch. Leave me a comment telling me which watch is your favorite:)


xx-
Cathleen

2 comments :

  1. They look just as fab as the Michael Kors ones, love it!


    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kierra,
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad that you liked my picks.. :)
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen