Jul 16, 2014

Back To School {Series coming soon!}

Hey Y'all, 
Just wanted to share a little spoiler with you... I will be having a "Back to School"series here on Classy Cathleen! I am currently working on the posts for this series.. And I think y'all will like the finished product:) I'm really excited about this series, and I hope y'all are too! 

In this series you will find: 
~Outfit ideas
~Bags
~What to keep in your bag
~Basic supplies
~And more:)

Sorry for such a short post.. I just wanted to give y'all a spoiler of what's to come soon! Have a great rest of your day:)
post signature

4 comments :

  1. I can't wait to read the series! I'm on my third semester of living in a dorm, so I've been posting a How To Survive Your Dorm room series on my blog! I just love reading everyone's back to school posts!

    Hayden
    mylifeashayden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the same thing on my blog except it's mostly going to be about getting for college and whatnot! But, I will have advice for highschoolers, as well as outfits and lunch ideas!!!!!!!!


    beyoutifulbeauties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? How exciting! I can't wait to see it!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayden,
    Thanks for following:) I will have to check out your series!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen