Jul 28, 2014

Weekend Reflections

Hey Y'all,
On Saturday, I went to the beach with my family. We stopped over at Myrtle Beach State Park, and got some ice cream. I got lemon, and it was amazing! After that we headed to Huntington Beach State Park. I LOVE Huntington! It's beautiful and quiet and just perfect.. I took some pictures over the weekend, and I just thought I would share:) 



{instagrammed}


{instagrammed}


Sorry for such a short post, but I think y'all will really like tomorrow's post! I'm super excited anyways.. 

Oh, and be sure to enter the Boston Belle giveaway! It ends this week...


post signature

1 comment :

  1. I have the North Face Jester backpack, and I love it! It was great for college when I had to carry around a lot of stuff with me across campus, like textbooks, notebooks, my laptop, and other various things!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen