Jul 14, 2014

What do you think?

If you have been reading my blog for awhile then you know that I love and adore everyone of my readers and followers. It makes me feel all warm inside to know that y'all care about what I'm posting and just this little blog of mine! I took a look at my blog last week, and decided that it needed some touch ups. I didn't have a background, my header was boring me.. And so I started on the hunt to find a good background: You can see the many images that I did find here. ANYWAYS.. I finally finished (I think) today, and I would love some feedback from each and every one of you that reads this! 

If you live in the U.S: You can either follow this link, and give me some feedback... OR Text 579499 and your message to 22333


If you live in another country: First of all.. Wow, thanks for following along with this little South Carolina girl's ramblings and thoughts and random style posts! I really appreciate you following me! Follow this link, and share your thoughts!

I cannot wait to see your opinons and feel free to leave a little message or say hey along with your feedback:) I cannot thank each and everyone of you enough for following me! 

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Cathleen I love this new design! It looks much more streamlined and I like the simple elegance of your new header! Also loving the new body font! Looking great!


    Emliy | www.emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen