Jul 15, 2014

Living Colorfully

Hey Y'all,
I'm pretty sure most of y'all have all seen or heard the Kate Spade famous saying of "Live Colorfully". I agree with this 100%. Most people only take this saying into account when it comes to fashion, and adding pops of color to their outfits.. Ya know, things like that! Personally, I love adding pops of color to my outfits.. But I feel like there is more to this saying than we are taking away from it. So, What does it mean to live colorfully?

Living Colorfully is when you...
  • Wake up and smell the roses
  • Smile at a random person, and tell them "Good Morning"
  • Write someone a letter, and send it through the mail (not email)
  • Send someone a motivational text
  • Paint/Sketch a picture of the things you love
  • Sing "These are a few of my favorite things"
  • Take some quiet time to read your Bible
  • Sit on your front porch and just listen 
  • Take a picture of the sunrise, and say a little prayer
Basically, in my opinion.. Living Colorfully is taking the time to enjoy the little things, and being thankful, and kind, and just happy! I love this saying.. But, since I do believe in applying this statement to outfits too... Here's what I came up with: 
Live colorfully ~Kate Spade

What do you think "Living Colorfully" means?

Links:
~Let me know what you think about the new design here
~Join the Bloggers with Class community here
~Get Classy Cathleen in your inbox everyday here
~Follow me on Pinterest here


post signature

3 comments :

  1. Love this post!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this post and agree 100%! Love all your suggestions to live colorfully, and the outfit is pretty darn adorable! Definitely going to use this as a reminder today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea,
    So glad that you liked this post:) Thanks!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen