Sep 30, 2014

Homework Time Playlist

The only way I can get any homework done is by listening to music. Specifically country, but it doesn't really matter honestly. I listen to pretty much whatever. So.. I thought I would post this before I head off to school this morning because guess what! It's a b-day and that means English, IBA, Science, and AP Human Geography. So when I get home, this is what I'll be listening to! If you are bored or if you are trying to find some new music..  Yes it is mostly country, but theres some other stuff mixed in there as well. Feel free to check it out and follow it because chances are, I will be adding to it!

I absolutely recommend that everyone gets the Spotify app, or that you download it on to your computer. It is great for creating playlists with all of your favorite songs to listen to whenever. You can also follow playlists so you can connect with other people and listen to some great new music! I personally am a huge fan. 

If you are on Spotify, let me know! I would love to see what y'all listen to:) And yes.. there are 60+ songs on this playlist because I have this thing with repeating songs. I usually spend about 2-3 hours sometimes even 4 on homework and I try to make sure that I have a bunch of different songs so I can stay focused on getting my assignments done. 




click to listen on Spotify

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen