Oct 1, 2014

To buy or Not to buy

To buy or not to buy... That is the question. I have been dying over the white converse shoes for the longest time. I have seen them EVERYWHERE and I am obsessed. Only a few people at my school even own a pair of converse.. And of the few that do own them, only one has the white pair! The other 5 - 10 others own bright colored pairs, that I could never ever pull off so props to them for being bold enough to style them! 

The only doubt/concern I have when it comes to the white pair of converse is my feet. I have huge feet. For someone who is 5'4" wearing a size 9 and a 1/2 is pretty big.... I know that like looking down on your feet, they look super long in converse. But I don't know how they look from other perspectives. I desperately want a pair.. Lately my style has been a lot more causal and city chic and I think these shoes would be perfect and go with everything! 

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think about the white converse, and if they make feet look big and ect. Thanks y'all! 

Now let's look at some of my favorite photos from Pinterest ft. White converse and some Polyvore creations (made by me) also ft. white Converse:


It's a little chilly out...


Casual in Converse
Ugh

Tortoise lovin'

Laid back

post signature

4 comments :

  1. Courtney Layne BrewerOctober 1, 2014 at 8:33 AM

    Get them (as if I haven't already told you a million times)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm still debating, but im like 90% sure that these are going to be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of want a pair myself even though I'm not a sneakers girl! I would wait until spring to get them - save your money for now!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I've been wanting to buy a pair of white Converse for a while too, but that's the same thing I'm having trouble with! My feet!
    I really don't think they'll look bad on you; they'll look cute. So you should definitely get them!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen