Oct 20, 2014

A bit of BLING






Oh my... I look so very awkward in skinny jeans! Funny story behind this pair though.. So, I was at Old Navy, and it takes FOREVER to find jeans that actually fit right on me. And I found a pair! *Insert applause here!* So... I went back to the same exact place I found the pair, found the same exact color, and found the same exact size. Buuuut this pair had zippers on the ankles? I didn't even notice until I already purchased the jeans, and they were hanging up in my closet. I have this issue with ankle zippers. Don't ask me what it is, or why or anything. I have no clue! I just don't like them haha.

This Vince Camuto tank is just incredible. It's just perfect! I got it for about $50-$75 cheaper than it was originally. I found it at Belk, and when I saw it.. I just knew it was going to be so perfect for Fall! It's just one of those great pieces that you can style so many ways. So far I've only worn it with this gray cardigan.. but I have plans for it!

This classic cardigan is from Old Navy. I'm currently in love with it. I mean... Let's just talk about those 3/4 length sleeves. Gah, it's just so casually perfect! I want one of these in every single color.

Nude flats are a staple for every girl. You can wear them so very many ways! It's such a classic color that matches just about everything. Jeans, dresses, skirts, pants... You name it! This is a cheap pair of nude flats from Target, but they have lasted about a year now.

P.S. What do y'all think about the new blog design? I'm in love with this peach color and wow I'm just in love. I worked extremely hard to get it just the way I like it.

P.P.S. You will most likely see this top making a reappearance pretty soon.. :)




post signature