Oct 11, 2014

Feeling Fall

Hey Y'all, 

Carrie of Carrie On Blogs, Laura of Plain Insane & Insanely Plain, and Jamie from The Fashion Newcomer have teamed up to bring this Feeling Fall linkup. Basically, all you had to do was take photos with your favorite fall scarf, and answer a few questions. I'm SUPER excited to share with y'all this outfit, and my answers:)

 Well hey there. Y'know just cracking up about something my brother just said




I just, like oh my gosh, I can't even deal right now. Not really y'all, My brother was taking 1000 photos so I mean I was a little ticked.




Would you check out that hair flip... oh yes, that's an award winning flip right there

Casually watching a small caterpillar crossing the street

Well hey there Mr Sun. Way to make my photo way more dramatic

*Tries to inconspicuously give her brother directions on using the camera*

Ya just gotta adjust those pearls.. 

Well if you ignore my facial expression.. haha This is a pretty good view of the entire outfit. I am obsessed with this skirt (which I got in 6th grade!) I love the flower details on it. 




Here's a closer look at my favorite Fall scarf

And the details of this outfit

Annnnnndd now for the questions!

1. What is your favorite fall trend? 

Hmmm. Obviously the vests, chambray, booties, and leopard prints. To see some of my favorite fall trends, be sure to check out my Polyvore account. I try my absolute hardest to make a set every day, and I love trying out other styles. 

2. What is your favorite fall Starbucks drink?

Call me crazy, but I'm not a huge fan of coffee. I'm much happier with my sweet tea and lemonade to be honest. And when it gets colder, just regular tea is good enough for me! 

3. If you could only wear one pair of boots for this whole fall season, which pair would they be?


Easy! I love scallops and I love riding boots... So, these Jack Rogers boots are amazing! 

4. What is your favorite fall activity?


Hiking! Here in South Carolina the leaves are breathtaking. I know the leaves are probably like that everywhere, but I'm just in love with all of the beautiful trails and scenery here. 

Well thanks for stopping by y'all! I loved sharing this outfit and answering these questions, and this is such a fun little link up for this season! 


post signature