Nov 1, 2014

Halloween with the Slagles

First of all, I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween! I loved seeing my Instagram feed full of pumpkins and candy and costumes. I couldn't stop smiling! Here at my house though.. We do Halloween a little differently. My parents have never been huge fans of Halloween. Just the whole concept of the holiday and everything, so we decided to start some different traditions. 

Sooooo.... We put up the Christmas decorations! Just to be different y'know.. Personally, I love it! 







Sooo.. You can tell that we really like Disney here at my house. And the ornaments in that one picture are not even close to all of them. We've still got boxes that I didn't get a picture of. And what's an October 31st//Christmas without cookies! Homemade by me of course. I got a little carried away with chocolate chips.

And then that last picture.. Well that's me! I have this thing with Christmas lights.. If you can't tell

I hope y'all had a great Halloween:)

post signature