Jan 5, 2015

It's Been One Year

Classy Cathleen is a year old today. ONE WHOLE YEAR. 

So, I wanted to do a special little post with balloons and everything, or at least have an outfit post up, but I just got back from the mountains, and I didn't have the time to prepare anything super special. So what I have in celebration of my first year of blogging, is this thank you post. A reflection of my first year will come later on.. but I feel that it is necessary for me to post a major thank you.

TO ALL MY READERS:

When I first started out, I didn't think anyone was gonna read anything I published. I didn't expect anything to come out of Classy Cathleen especially not gaining the wonderful readers that I have today. To everyone reading this in your inbox right now, Thank you for clicking that little subscribe button. It means the world to me to have you that interested in what I have to say that you actually want it in your inbox. Thank you. To everyone reading this on bloglovin' right now, Thank you for following me, and reading along while this crazy highschooler from South Carolina rambles on and attempts to be a good blogger. To everyone who just found this through social media right now, Thanks for clicking on that link. I hope you enjoy your visit here at Classy Cathleen, and I would love it if you would come back soon :) To everyone who has read a post on this silly blog at all during 2014: Thank you. YOU make me want to continue blogging. Thank you so much.

TO ALL MY BLOGGING FRIENDS:

Wow. When I first started out, I didn't expect any readers, but to gain friends from this experience was wayyy out of the question. I didn't know what was going to come from Classy Cathleen, but I'm so so glad that I got to meet you because of it. It's people like you that hold me accountable for replying to comments, keeping up with my bloglovin' feed, making sure I always update my Pinterest ect. ect. ect. that are the reason for why Classy Cathleen made it one whole year. My blogging friends have become real friends, and I love it. I can always count on them when I need them. Thank you for replying to all those texts, emails, whatever.. and always listening to me.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE. I'm honestly in shock that I made it 365 days. I love blogging. It's basically become my job. I feel like I owe to everyone and to myself to keep blogging and not to stop. I'm hoping that this second year will be just as amazing as this first year was. I'm honestly so excited for this new year, I just can't wait!

P.S. How do you like the new blog design? I think I like it.. but if you've been following since day one, you know I've designed and redesigned this silly thing so many times.. Purple to black to elephants to navy to who even knows what.. I'll probably end up going back to peach eventually, but right now? I love the design and I'm trying to keep it until March. I'm challenging myself haha.

P. P. S. If you're even still reading this because this post has been pretty long and thankful.. Classy Cathleen is on tumblr! I waited until I was happy with how it looked to share, but I would love it if you could follow my tumblr blog. LINK HERE

Thank you again to everyone for everything. I hope you're as excited for 2015 as I am.. I can tell it's gonna be an amazing year!

You totally don't have to do this, and please don't feel like you have to or anything... but if you are interested in keeping up with Classy Cathleen "on the reg" by getting posts in your inbox... Put your email in the box below! You definitely DON'T HAVE TO but if you do.. it will make my day!

Enter your e-mail address:

Powered by FeedPress

post signature