Jan 20, 2015

Long Weekend in Pictures

A while back I shared more of my creative photography side in this post. Those photos were taken on my dad's Nikon DSLR camera. So a few weeks ago, I got a late Christmas present. My very own DSLR! I now use my Canon EOS Rebel T5 when taking photos for my Instagram, other posts for my blog, and just for fun when my family and I go out. It's an incredible camera, and I am so excited to learn more about it. Since this weekend was a long weekend for me.. The photos were taken when I went out walking both Sunday and Monday. With that said, here are some of my most recent photos I have taken with my new camera (I think it's obvious that outdoor photography is what I focus on, but I'm hoping to learn more and get better at indoor photography and portraits):







































post signature