Jan 10, 2015

Saturday Pinspiration











Boards to follow:


I hope everyone has had a good week (back at school for some.. maybe others this upcoming week). I started back to school last week, and registering for classes yesterday. I've been relying on Pinterest lately for procrastination reasons (of course) so that's when I found most of these images. Doughnuts were definitely on-the-brain one night haha so I had to include in my Saturday Pinspirations! My blog-a-versary was this past Monday, and it was so amazing (see my thank you post here). Also, the new blog design went live last week, and I am in love with how it turned out! I'm still working on re-doing my contact page, and things like that.. but I'm loving it so far. 

I'm just now getting around to some of my Christmas cards, and sending them out to people (yes I do know that it is January 10th). If you would like one feel free to shoot me an email :) And probably the most exciting news is that I got a new camera! Hey dad- I don't have to borrow yours (and by borrow I mean keep it in my room 24/7, and always taking pictures with it) anymore! I have a Canon Rebel T5, and I am so very excite to use it and take some better pictures from now on for Classy Cathleen

Follow Classy Cathleen via Email

(click the link to get all new Classy Cathleen posts in your inbox)

post signature