Apr 7, 2015

Instagram lately

I don't think I've ever done an Instagram update type of post before... I guess I've just never been proud of my account. But if you follow me on Twitter, you know I've been obsessed lately. Also, this gives you a pretty good look into my Spring Break! I hope you enjoy, and make sure you're following me!!!

So let's go back in time about two weeks:

We had some super rainy weather for like three or four days back to back so I took this one morning while waiting in the car

Just some of the things I packed for Spring Break.... 

I was looking for some more penpals to send some snail mail out to and I posted this photo

My older brother has autism (post to come about autism awareness month) so we went to SC's Palmetto Campout for special needs, and it was amazing. It was freezing cold that night so we didn't actually spend the entire night outside, but I fell asleep in the hammock (which we won by the way) until about 10 or 11 pm. We got a big tent that will fit our whole family, and it was an amazing experience. 

Like I said above about the campout.. at the park we were at, we got the chance to try out a kayak on the lake. My sister took the front, I got the back, and captured this shot when we were sitting and enjoying the day. 

Sunset of our first night @ the park. Which was breathtaking... I love the sun after seeing it both set and rise. 

My mom and I took a walk to see the sunrise. It was an amazing experience... I loved seeing the sun rise above the water. 

So.. the first day we were there I just got a vanilla cup. Boring right? My stomach was bothering me, but I couldn't pass up ice cream. So instead of sharing my cup.. mainly because it was gone by the time I pulled my phone out of my bag.. I just took a snap of the flavors. top left: black cherry // top right: butter pecan // bottom left: strawberry cheesecake // bottom right: i <3 chocolate="" nbsp="" td="">

There was one day when there was just no wind. Absolutely none. The water was so calm and it was just amazing and that blue color was just too beautiful not to snap a picture of.

Look how empty the beach was! Myrtle Beach is never this empty... but God bless that it was!

mhmmm butter pecan makes my heart happy. So, so, sooo happy

Look familiar? It should! Unless of course you missed this post... I'm really loving just a simple tank tucked into a pair of fun shorts with a denim jacket! Especially when it was so chilly by the water with all the wind.

She sells sea shells by the sea shore -- oops my nails aren't painted.. 

And another from Brookgreen inside the Dr Seuss house -- "Be who you are and say what you mean because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr Seuss 

@ Brookgreen Gardens I loved this wall covered in leaves and ivy... See my post on Brookgreen here

We spotted this little crab scuttling around on the beach, so duh I took his picture and posted it

Black cherry was heaven in a cup. So, so, good. 

I know I know.. It's store bought, and I posted it a couple hours after the black cherry, but I just couldn't resist mint chocolate chip!

Props to my sister for capturing this! Didn't she do an amazing job?? My shorts, sandals, watch, and jacket details all in one photo! (Feel free to pin this on Pinterest *wink wink*)

It had been a while since I had posted a picture of myself.. so here I am haha! We didn't take enough photos for a whole outfit post so I thought I would just share them on instagram. 

I went through this thing last week where like my snack (other than ice cream) was this frozen berry mix. We picked up the bag from walmart-- Cherry berry mix something like that i don't know but I loved it.. So so yummy

The last time we got ice cream @ MB State Park... Flavor: Strawberry Cheesecake

As my caption said: this was my first time eating something other than chicken nuggets or a sandwich @ Chickfila. This Cobb salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing was heavenly. Like I know what I'm ordering next time! Also ft my Lilly shorts

I took this photo @ Brookgreen Gardens, but posted it with a Happy Easter message on Sunday

Did you see my tweet yesterday?? Gotta love Food Lion and fresh fruit...

The same tweet I talked about in the pineapple photo above.. Goes with these lemons and oranges too hahahaha

a beautiful ivy covered wall @ Brookgreen Gardens -- see my post here

Sorry for all the photos, but I'm kind of in love with my Insta feed... Also, you can basically see what my spring break was! Ice Cream! Feel free to pin any of these on Pinterest, share on tumblr haha whatever! Also, PLEASE follow me on Instagram if you wanna see more photos! Just search Cathleen Slagle or @classycathleen_

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen