May 23, 2015

Links I've Been Loving

I've been having blogging withdrawals.. It's 3:30 am, and I just leaned over, grabbed my laptop, and all's right in the world now. I'm back to blogging. It's been a week and a few days? I don't know, but I got to that point where I NEEDED TO BLOG. So this morning.. I just wanted to share some links I've been loving lately:

Michaela was the one who sent the link to this little fashionista's blog last week, and I'm obsessed! She has an amazing sense of style and her mom takes beautiful photos...

I really haven't had a lot of free time for doing extra things for the blog... I'm hoping to do some Twitter chats over the Summer and the upcoming school year. I've seen so many others that participate in them, and it looks so fun! I found this post that shares a great collection of Twitter chats for women. 

I had started a media kit back in like January... but it's time to come up with a new one! Here's an amazing post on the contents of your media kit and what it is and why you need one. 

I wrote a post about Instagram last month, and I got to share my tips and tricks. I was scrolling through Pinterest the other day, and I came across this post that also shares some really good tips that anyone interested in growing their Instagram needs to check out.

These striped flats from H&M... I'm #stripedobsessed and I'm always a sucker for a new pair of flats. H&M always has amazing items for pretty good prices, and these flats are only $25!

Why Smart Women Watch The Bachelor: Who else is watching this season? I know I am! This is another great post by Huffington Post on guilty pleasures.. Definitely worth the read. 

I'm getting my hair cut next week, just to get a new 'do for the Summer, and I've been obsessing over styles like the ones in this post. Kerry Washington and Emma Stone have definitely been a big inspiration for me, but I'll be sure to share other inspiration later this week. 

Old Navy's New arrivals.... Need I say more? I'm #obsessed. Especially loving these: 


Happy Saturday and have a good long weekend! 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen