May 27, 2015

Short Hair Inspiration


I'm getting my hair cut this weekend. I haven't really gotten it cut since 6th grade (so almost like 4 years.. ). I'm actually pretty worried about this. It's about down to the small of my back right now, and it hasn't been short since 6th grade! I'm excited, but so worried. I feel like there's a fine line between a mature short hair cut, and a younger, little girl on her first day of kindergarten look y'know. I'll obviously Instagram and Snapchat the whole thing.... (add me on snap @cathslagle). If you follow me on Pinterest, I've been doing some searching lately for inspiration going into the appointment. Here's what I thought was the best of the best: 

source
source

source
   

source


source
source
source
source

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen