May 10, 2015

To My Momma


November 2013 @ Disney World

December (honors chorus concert) 2013
Hey Momma,

Today I'm gonna write about you. You're the person that has always taught me to stand out, be myself, and be a leader in whatever life throws at me. You're the woman who wears Birkenstocks and pigtails. That loves to go on long (but very fast paced) hikes at the South Carolina State Parks. You're the one that loves and cares about the four of us with all your heart. You're the one that loves to encourage people, to lift people up, and has taught me to always care and be a nice, loving person. You're the one that taught me to believe in magic (and not just the Disney kind), the one that taught me to take time to enjoy the little things. The lovely intangibles. In my whole life on this planet, I've learned so much from my mom. I honestly just have no idea where I'd be at. I don't know another woman that could handle even half the things you've done Momma. I even love that you watch all your British TV, and that you listen to NPR about chickens when you're waiting to pick me up. Thank you so much for everything you've ever done for me, and everything you will do for me. I only hope that I'll be half the woman that you are, Momma. I love you so much, and Happy Mother's Day. 


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen