May 6, 2015

Summer Sandals

Sandals are one of the greatest parts about Summer. I love all the different styles, prints, embellishments, straps, colors... There's a pair for every style! I also love it when you can find an amazing pair for cheaper. Like anything under $100 is always welcome haha. On Monday, I had tweets going up all day sharing my favorite sandals.. It was some what of a preview for today's post, but here's the tweets! 







So I was doing some more sandal browsing.. and decided to share with y'all some of my personal favorites. My favorites include some classic, some sparkly, strappy, gold, and casual. Happy Shopping, and tell me what your favorite sandal is in a comment below :)


If none of these match what you're looking for in a Summer sandal, check out your local Shoe Dept and Target for great deals! Happy Wednesday!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen