Jun 17, 2015

Bloggers Get Cookin' Linkup Announcement


I absolutely love participating in linkups... Meeting new bloggers is just so much fun for me! So Katie and I absolutely love Pinterest... You could call me a Pinterest addict. I don't know about you, but my food board is overflowing with fun and yummy recipes I HAVE BEEN DYING to try! This linkup basically gives you a reason to make that one recipe. We'd love to see you participate in this linkup on July 8th! I challenge all bloggers, even if cooking isn't really your thing, to try something new and get cooking! Use the hashtag #bloggersgetcooking so Katie and I can see what you're up to! Feel free to make more than one thing too... Check back here or over at Chic in Carolina on July 8th to see what we made and to add your link! 

Basically here's what you'll do: 
Choose a recipe, any recipe that you would like to make for your post
Make sure you have all your ingredients needed to follow the recipe
Make sure you have a camera near by so you can take photos as you cook!
Share your photos on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #bloggersgetcooking and tag Katie and I. (Katie's Twitter/Instagram- @chicincarolina My Instagram- @classycathleen_ Twitter: @classycathleen)
Have your post scheduled and ready to go live on July 8th! Then head to either Katie or swing by Classy Cathleen to see what we made, and add your link! Be sure you include the pin and the recipe you used in your post. 
Make sure you add #bloggersgetcooking to your calendars and tweet me (@classycathleen) if you're planning on participating in our linkup! 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen