Jul 3, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

Welcome to FRIYAY Links Birthday Edition! If you follow me on social media.. then you probably know it's my birthday. Like I didn't make it obvious enough hahah you're probably sick of me talking about it! But I'm excited.. So before I get into today's links, I want to formally invite everyone to celebrate my birthday with me, today! On Instagram and Twitter use #ccicecreamparty and eat some ice cream today! Make sure you tag me:) 

So this week I participated in my first ever Twitter chat. #ellechat with Elle & Co was so much fun! We discussed a lot of branding and blogging.. so it was neat to see different bloggers' perspectives. Here's some of my favorite posts that were mentioned throughout the chat:



For those of you wanting to join in on a Twitter chat.. here's a great post with some helpful hints!

Ever since seeing this post, I've really wanted to make my own Instagram wall...



Caitlin is vacationing up in Cape Cod, and her pictures are perfect! Check out both posts! 
// one // two //






Did you catch yesterday's post? It was a super fun collab with Carrie, Scarlett, and Jamie! 

Also, my new blog design!! I'm obsessed!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN INCREDIBLE LONG WEEKEND AND FOURTH OF JULY!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen