Sep 19, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

Only one word to describe this week: insane. From working on the yearbook to failing 1 biology test and 1 quiz, and from asking a friend to homecoming to nearly failing a spanish test. It's been crazy. I've been wanting to blog, and take photos but instead I was taking photos for the yearbook and doing homework and studying. Sounds fun, right? Yeah, no. BUT guess what, it's Friday, and I'm pumped! To celebrate today and the weekend and actually just let's CELEBRATE EVERYTHING.. Here on Classy Cathleen I keep up the traditional weekly FRIYAY LINKS post, and I'm really excited for this one! LINK OVERLOAD Y'ALL GET READY!

Also side note, if I'm ever off the blog for like a week, and still want to keep up with me, CHECK INSTA! I'm constantly posting new things or connecting with new people, so you'll always find me there. FOLLOW ME HERE










































I just discovered Ashley's blog.. and this is for sure one of my favorites out of her recent posts.. This letter to her sister for starting high school is amazing, and since I'm only a sophomore, I really enjoyed reading it too.









So I totally meant to publish these links yesterday.. but as we can tell that didn't happen! #oops A girl has to sleep sometime right? Hope you enjoyed!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen