Sep 18, 2015

Fall Vibes

Every blogger's favorite season starts NEXT WEEK. Personally, I love Fall for other reasons than the ever famous pumpkin spiced latte (not a big Starbucks or coffee or pumpkin fan so I have yet to try it) or blanket scarves and riding boots. I love hiking, and it's difficult to hike those huge trails with 100 degree + humidity heat.. But Fall? Fall is perfect. 

I'm not saying I'm not excited for blanket scarves and sweaters and boots.. It's just that I'm more excited for the temperatures and trails. I do love a good sweater and my Bean boots. Here's some Polyvore sets (because I haven't done a post like this in a while) for Fall.. Lemme know your favorite in a comment below!


Septembrrrrr

Fall prep



Chambray & booties

Casual in Black & Booties

Suede

Fall vibes & plaid flats

Bell Sleeves & Black
Maroon & booties



Garnet & Black

Suede gladiators

Denim, stripes & Sunday vibes

Simple summer

Suede booties

Untitled #1114

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen