Oct 19, 2015

Army Green Pants & Denim


This is one of my new favorite outfits.. but not for long.. because well, it's cold. South Carolina is NOT supposed to be under 40 degrees before Halloween. It's just not right. But anyways, it's been a while since I've shared an outfit with y'all so when I heard that Musgrove Mill State Historic Site was on our weekend plans.. I knew it was time for another outfit post! P.S. I actually do know the history behind the park, and the significance and I've hiked the trail before, so I didn't just visit to take outfit pictures. 

The key necklace you see in the photos actually belongs to this beautiful Cinderella music box. The music box is incredible, but I'm actually really in love with this key.. so many people have fake key necklaces, and I love being able to tell a story behind mine.

This army green color.. I'm obsessed. It's such a pretty color and PERFECT for Fall. So glad it's a trending style right now. Any and all things army green.. If you don't at least have a tee in this color, you're behind. This color is IN right now, and I'm OBSESSED. (by the way the pants are from Target, and quite possibly the most comfy pair of non sweatpants I have ever put on my body)

Also most of y'all know that I am a firm believer in this denim jacket. It's helped me complete countless outfits in the past 5 years and it's just such a staple piece. GOD BLESS Old Navy, and it's fabulous clothes. Goodness knows what I would do without it... 

XO 




You probably caught the above post on Instagram on Sunday.. How could I not sneak y'all a preview? Be sure you're following me @classycathleen









No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen