Oct 21, 2015

More Fall Fashions...


Here's some more Fall fash made by me on Polyvore.. some of these are from last year, but I just had to share with you lovelies! Check this post for more

I have been having SO much fun on Polyvore the past week.. It's become a part of my daily routine (have yet to decide if this is good or bad).. I love being able to use clothes, shoes, accessories, and bags to create artistic collages. If you don't have a Polyvore account, and you have even the slightest interest in fashion.. bro you're missing out! Go jump on over and create an account! I'm obsessed with the Polyvore for iPhone app.. it is just so clean and easy to use. It's Cathleen friendly if you know what I mean. ALSO the website is pretty easy to use. I love scrolling through and being inspired by other's styles and interests. You can really find out a lot about someone based on their Polyvore sets! So what are you waiting for? Get scrolling, pin and shop your favorites of my creations, then get on Polyvore and either follow me or create an account! You're missing out, friends.. go join A S A P! 

Oh look what I found! Here's my guide to polyvore from last year.. I'll have to write a part 2 soon. What do you think?


















I wanna know.. what was your favorite look from this post? Let me know in a comment below, or by pinning your fav! Also, if you're reading this in your inbox.. you might want to click on over here to shop the post! Full of fringe, suede, bucket bags, heavy sweaters, pea coats, and faux leather!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen