Oct 30, 2015

F R I Y A Y L I N K S


Currently: writing this on a Thursday #motivation it's about 4:30 pm and I'm chilling in the library. School ended about an hour ago, and because of my pure dedication and commitment to yearbook, my friend and I are hanging around waiting for the JV football game to start.. at 5:30. Again, commitment and dedication y'all, commitment and dedication. I figured, why not be productive? So much has happened here in the blogger world this past week getting ready for Halloween with the  Witches, Ghouls, Goblins linkup hosted by yours truly, Rachel, and Cristina. MEGA thanks go to all the fab ladies that participated in this part of the #galpalholiday linkup! Y'all are the greatest... Here's some of the best of the internet from this past week!


















OBSESSING OVER huge cardigans lately.. like this one from Forever 21














Go add me on snapchat to see what goes on in my daily life.. on my story now is a JV FB game and some blogging afterschool in the library.. because that's where I'm writing this.@cathslagle on snap











Alright friends, that's it for me! Have a great FRIYAY, safe Halloween, and fabulous weekend XO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen