Jan 29, 2016

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

Writing this week's FriYAY Links while laughing my butt off watching Wayne's World -- it's on Netflix, and you really must watch it. I'm also throwing thin mints and Penguins (the Walmart version of whales and Goldfish and they're quite amazing) into my mouth because PMS is bringing me a lot of pain this month. I have a pumpkin scented candle burning at the moment and fox socks on my feet. I have a huge sweatshirt on and leggings and I'm laying in bed. Got the mental image of me? Perfect. Now what is Friyay links, you ask? Every week I share my favorite links from all around the internet here on my blog, Classy Cathleen. Happy clicking friends!






















DYING over this Rocksbox set! Use my code to get your first month of Rocksbox free - cathleenbff8















Well guys... That wraps up another incredible (actually kinda painful... PMS cramps suck) FRIYAY! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen