Feb 3, 2016

Simple Gray Maxi




Last week it was rainy and one night I had tweeted and asked Twitter friends if it's okay to wear a maxi dress when it's like 35-65 outside. I was already going to wear it anyways... but I thought I'd see what y'all thought. I got the okay from Twitter, and it was all systems go on the maxi even if it was rainy outside. Kiss Me Mint sent this simple and super comfy dress that actually fits me. I'm short so it's hard for me to find any dress... particularly a maxi dress. 

Anyways, a little about Kiss Me Mint... they specialize in affordable fashion, which is perfect for a broke highschooler like me. I mean this maxi is only $14! Whenever you can find a good boutique that has certain things for less it's always a good thing. The boutique also has a wonderful Luxe Line with products for more but it balances out because the quality is amazing. So as usual I don't know where this post is going... but I think you should know that after discovering Kiss Me Mint, my shopping list has grown... a lot. Definitely check out their site and look around! 




When your hair is like a mane so you sing Roar at the top of your lungs







plot twist: I'm actually a model LOL JK


my maneeeeeeeee

Maxi: Kiss Me Mint (use my code:   ) // denim jacket: Old Navy (old, but similar here) // shoes: Jack Rogers (gold cork) // Necklace: Kendra Scott (Rocksbox - use my code cathleenbff8 for your first month free

Happy Hump Day, friends! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen