Mar 18, 2016

F R I Y A Y L I N K S

Hopefully I'm not the only one that's getting my butt kicked by the third quarter of this school year... Wait - that sounds weird. Don't take that in a mean way... This past week has been a lot of getting myself back in check to wrap up the quarter (which ends, praise God, next week). I had a wonderful oppurtunity to job shadow in a public affairs department in a local utility company. I cut down on the amount of Netflix this week - it took a lot let me just say and also worked to finish up the Yearbook - and somehow squeezed in 6 tests... But we'll save some of that for another post.... Now, I'm here to share some of my favorite random links from all around the internet in celebration of the weekend! Let's get this par-tay started! 





















So this week's Friyay collection was a little shorter than usual, and for that I apologize. Enjoy your weekend y'all! xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen