Jul 29, 2016

F R I Y A Y L I N K S


Well y'all, it's been months since the last Friyay links. Things have been a little crazy. In most recent news, I finished up an SAT/ACT camp yesterday, I own 5 dogs, and I'm taking a refresher self defense course this weekend. Fun stuff, right? This Summer has been a bit different in comparison to others... I've absolutely been dying to share another Friyay post because (older readers will know this) I love shouting out other bloggers and online creatives! So here's what you may have missed from the internet this week, and get your internet browser ready for quite a few tabs that you're about to open up...















Whole wheat, homemade pretzels, anyone? Here's a recipe















27 Incredible ways to display books -  2,4,7, and 21 are too cool






No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen