Jul 26, 2016

Parabo Press


A few weeks ago I was perusing Instagram, and I stumbled across Parabo Press. Upon seeing their simple logo, a perfectly balanced feed between bright colors and simple white, and unique company name... I decided to follow and further look into who they are/what they're about/what they do. Needless to say, I was ridiculously impressed with what I saw!

Parabo Press is an app (now, website) that aspiring photographers, photographers, and creative minds alike can all order beautiful, high quality prints of their photographs! Can I just say, as a photographer, it's great to see your photographs somewhere other than your instagram feed, camera roll, etc. It's such a great feeling to see your photographs published on someone else's feed, blog, or heck, if you're lucky enough to have one in an online magazine! Anyways, it's great to see them published somewhere else online, however it's even greater to see your pictures on a piece of paper and be able to hold them in your hand. When I received my 25 Parabo Square prints, I was filled with so much pride and joy at seeing my work on paper and being able to hold it, hang it, and post it up on the wall.



Not only does seeing my photos printed make me happy, but cute packaging sure does the trick too! My prints came in the cutest cardboard mailer - with the Parabo logo on it - and in a zippered bag to keep them safe as they made the trip from the print shop in Mumbai!

Basically you have two options when ordering from Parabo Press.

1) Upload photos from your computer + order
2) Upload photos from your iPhone or Android mobile phone to the Parabo app

I chose the latter when placing my order for 25 square prints, because at the time of my order, the website ordering was not an option. Lucky you, you have a choice in the matter! You can't go wrong with either option!

However, Parabo Press does not only sell square prints! They have a plethora of products available to order. From glass prints to large Engineer prints, from a photo calendar to a risograph print (quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen) Parabo has some super cool products that you can order with your own photographs!

I'm planning on ordering something else from Parabo Press in the future, but for my first order I wanted to test out their service as well as get something small that I could use when decorating my room. I arranged these prints on my wall and hung them up with gold/white thumbtacks (if you don't want to stick holes in your wall, or if you're in the dorms... You can check out Parabo's display options for other ways to hang your prints up! Skeleton clips, magnetic photo rope, wooden poster rails and washi tape.) These square prints are also perfect for you college kids heading back to the dorms next month!


So what do you think? Obsessed with Parabo? Want your own 25 square prints?


Good, because I have just the thing for you!


Your code so that you can get 25 FREE Square prints - KMOOQE


No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen