Dec 27, 2016

Life Update + Christmas With The Slagles


How's it going, y'all? 

For my more long time followers... (the ones that have been following me since 2014, you know who you are) let's just say you've seen more consistent days FOR SURE. 2016 was a pretty rough year for blog growth. In other words, I didn't grow at all in 2016. Which is disappointing, but altogether okay. I didn't write, because I simply didn't have anything to say. I never wanted my blog to be a place where I could add purposeless content to the internet so honestly it's really for the better that I kept some thoughts to myself and stuck to journaling and photography instead of publishing here. 

Christmases with the Slagles are usually casual and small. A relaxed morning filled with thoughtful gifts and the day spent with family watching Christmas movies in Christmas pajamas followed by a campfire and s'mores that night. We always make a Christmas pizza and eat cookies that were made on Christmas Eve. In the video, I show you some of what I received as well as updating you on what's been going on recently in my life... Which includes Christmas, but some things are easier to talk about than write about y'know?

I sincerely hope that each of you had a spectacular holiday, and spent time doing fun things with fun people. 

Here's some Christmas candids and enjoy my attempt at a YouTube video :)












No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen