Jan 7, 2014

Bringing Out My Inner Penguin


Hey ya'll,


As you can probably already know, I'm from the south.. If you're smart you probably know that because i say "ya'll". Anyways, here where I live, it's not supposed to get colder than 20 degrees. And today it went WAY lower than that. I HATE COLD WEATHER. Anyways, so I had to dress super warmly today... 2 pairs of socks... 2 pairs of leggings... Big Sweater... Yeah, I was pretty bundled up... Ok so let's get into the outfit!

This picture shows my leggings, boots, and the bottom part of my sweater.

This is my LOVELY penguin sweater from Old Navy. I wasn't sure if this sweater would fit me when I first saw it. It was actually in the kid's section but it was an extra large. I was so excited when it fit! I love it sooo much. It's soft, and warm AND it has a penguin on them! It doesn't get any better than that!!!

This pictures shows a little bit of the print on my penguin! It's kind of a Fairisle print...



Sweater: Old Navy
Leggings {Top pair}: Target
Leggings {INside pair}
Boots: Shoe Carnvial {Rampage Boots}

Thanks for Reading,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen