Feb 8, 2014

Staple Saturday

staple saturday


Hey Y'all,
I enjoyed sharing with y'all last week about one of my staples: The Chambray Shirt. I thought I would write another "Staple Post" Leave me a comment below and let me know if you like this type of post!

J.Crew made the rosette necklace famous. As far as I know, they no longer sell this necklace at the J.Crew stores or online. If you wanted an original necklace, you would have to hunt pretty hard through E-bay and Poshmark. Instead of hunting one down, I will show y'all a few places that sell these perfect necklaces, and ways to style them!

Places to Purchase:


Most of these necklaces can be found for under $20 and in multiple colors. If you know any other places online that sell these, please leave a comment below!

Ways to Wear:
Fryes and roses

Untitled #31

Red and rosette

Peplum and Tory

Roses and Tory

monogrammed and rosette

Tory and Rosette

I hope that you enjoyed this Staple Saturday post, and thanks for reading! Make sure you pin some of these pictures to pinterest!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen