Feb 9, 2014

A few OOTDs from Last Week

Hey Y'all,
It seems to me like y'all like OOTD posts, and I do too! So anyways, here are my outfits from last week. Or, at least most of them. I hope that you enjoy this post, and please pin some of my images to Pinterest!

Monday:
I don't have any real outfit pictures from Monday, but I do have a picture of t-shirt that I wore! 
My  monogrammed Lilly Pulitzer pocket tee is adorable! Click here to go to the Instagram page.  Click here to go to the Etsy Shop. If you're wondering this shirt is not like any other t-shirts. It is so soft, and adorable! I also love how the stitching is on the monogram. It's very tightly sew, unlike other monogram companies that I've seen. Some places charge cheaper for poor quality t-shirts. I like how these shirts are priced, and the quality that you get for your money! These pocket tees are only $35. 

Tuesday: 
I slept in a little bit on Tuesday... So here is my outfit!

Wednesday:
I wore my favorite Chambray top on this day. I love love love Chambray Shirts! I actually wrote a post on them last Saturday. Click here to see it. 
 Thursday:
On Thursday I decided to pull my hair back with a headband that I got for Christmas! I also wore my favorite green shirt.

The headband is from World Market, and the top is from Target. 
Friday: I didn't take any pictures, but I wore my Tailored South T-Shirt. Click here to purchase one!
Thanks for reading, and leave me a comment, or shoot me an email letting me know what you would like my next post to be about! Make sure you pin my pictures to pinterest!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen