Apr 29, 2014

Favorite Pinterest boards

Hey Y'all,
I was featured on Melissa's blog under her favorite Pinterest boards for Spring! I thought that the post turned out really well! So.. I decided to write a similar post. In this post I will feature my favorite pinners and my favorite boards. Comment your Pinterest username at the bottom of this post so that I can go follow you:)

Cassie pins the most adorable pins! My favorite board of hers would probably have to be her Clothes Clothes Clothes board. I also really like her Food For Thought board. Make sure you're following her:)

Chandler Walker pins the most perfect pins... My favorite board of hers is her My house needs... board. I love all of the pictures that she pins to this board. I also enjoy her board, Into the Closet You Go. Follow HER!

Katie M pins such bright and adorable pins. I repin a lot of them.. My favorite board of hers is hands down her Quotes board. I also enjoy her board Home and her board Dream Closet. Make sure you're following Katie:)

Melissa is an adorable blogger and pinner! My favorite boards of hers would have to be.. Someone's Got Style, Yes Ma'am, and Fabulous Ideas. Go now and Follow Melissa!

Miss Missouri Prepster pins the best stuff ever. If you are not following her.. You need to! My favorite boards of hers would have to be.. Mini Prepster, Winter, Style, and Prepster.

I nam in love with this Pinterest account! Hands down. My favorite boards of hers would have to be Wall and Furniture pieces, Life is better in pink, Preppy, and Beautiful Spaces.

  Shannon is the blogger over at prepavenue.com. Her pins are very pink and happy! I love all of her pins.. My favorite boards of hers are The world is your runway, Simple and Sweet, and Prep Avenue

  Sara is another of my favorite pinners. I love all of her boards, but my favorites would have to be.. Best Foot Forward, Southern Sass, and Passion for Fashion.

Make sure you're following all of the above pinners! They pin great stuff, and are very active on Pinterest.

xx-
Cathleen

2 comments :

  1. Ahh I actually love this post! I'm always looking for new people to follow!

    Emily Rizer | emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed! Oh and thank you for featuring me:)

    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen