Apr 5, 2014

Staple Saturday

crossbody

Hey Y'all,
Happy Saturday! It's time to find another staple:) If you are new to Classy Cathleen, and you have no idea what I'm talking about.. Staple Saturdays are posts that I write every Saturday. I find an item that I consider a "staple" and then I discuss it with y'all! Let's move on in..

As you can probably tell from the image at the top of this post, I will be sharing crossbody bags today. I think that these bags are the simplest things ever. They are solid colored (typically) and just hang from your shoulder. I love how easy these bags are. You don't have to give them much thought.

Places to buy:
-Coach
-Tory Burch
-Kate Spade 

Outfit Ideas:

chambray and pearls




Tory Burch brown boots
$385 - net-a-porter.com


Tory Burch shoulder bag
toryburch.com


David Yurman gold jewelry
davidyurman.com


Silver charm
etsy.com


Forever New pearl necklace
$28 - forevernew.com.au


gold and navy

red, tory, and coach


Sleeveless shirt
target.com



Tory burch shoes
$58 - net-a-porter.com





Juicy couture jewelry
juicycouture.com


Kate spade watch
macys.com



Yellow bracelet
jcpenney.com


Make sure you like my page on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Classy-Cathleen/1408452596085642
xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen