Jun 30, 2014

Fourth of July {Inspiration}

I want to start off this post saying how very thankful I am for my independence. I am a very independent person, and almost every day I think to myself how gosh darn awful my world would be without the small and basic freedoms that we all take for granted. Freedom of religion and freedom of speech are probably the two that I really have no idea what I would do if I didn't have those freedoms.

The fourth of July is probably one of my favorite holidays. Mainly because it's the day after my birthday, but anyways.. I love being able to celebrate my freedoms, especially while wearing Red, White, and Blue! Here's some Fourth of July outfit and celebration inspiration:


'Merica

red, white & blue
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen