Jun 4, 2014

Embroidered

Lately I have been falling head over heels for tops, shorts, skirts, dresses, pretty much anything with cute embroidered details. Am I the only one that is this in love with with embroidered details? I just think that they make an outfit look absolutely adorable! I would have to say that the embroidered peasant tops and dresses are my absolute favorite though..Ok so basically, I'm so in love that I decided to put together a whole collection of my most favorite embroidered items! I hope that you enjoy this post as much as I did putting it together:) And at the end of the post.. I'm pretty sure that you will be aware of just how obsessed I am with embroidered clothing items!


Embroidered peasant tank

Embroidered

Embroidered peasant top

Embroidered tee

Embroidered peasant

embroidered dress

embroidered top

embroidered tunic

embroidered

Simple

embroidered

embroidered

embroidered


What can I say.. I'm pretty obsessed with these embroidered clothing items.. How could you not be? What embroidered item was your favorite? Let me know below!

xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen