Jun 5, 2014

Welcoming Summer with Hunter

Hey Y'all,
I came up with an idea the other day to welcome Summer with a little "Pre-Summer Interview" with a few of my favorite bloggers and company owners. I thought it would be a neat way to draw some attention to these lovely ladies and their products and blog posts. Today, I will be featuring Hunter from Prep On A Budget. Prep on a Budget is one of my most favorite blogs. On this blog, you will find a variety of posts. Hunter posts about everything from fashion to tips, and she gives fabulous tips and advice! She is just an overall classy person, and you seriously need to check out her blog!

Let's get to know Hunter a little better through her answers in this "Pre- Summer Interview":

1. What are you looking forward to this Summer?

Going to NYC to attend the Smart Girls Summit and visit some colleges.

2. Do you have any big ideas planned for your blog this season? Any new series that your readers should be looking forward to?

Nothing too big planned and no new series either, just the usual.

3. What do you think will be "trending" this Summer?

High-Waisted swimsuits! I have been seeing them everywhere.

4. What is your go to pair of shoes for the upcoming season?

My Joie Nice Sandals. They are so comfy!

5. What are some of the items on your "Want List" for this Summer?

There isn't too much that I want actually, but I'm sure I will end up with a new pair of shoes. That always seems to be the case.

6. What is your favorite song at the moment?

Right now, I am really liking Peace by OAR.

7. What is your favorite quote?

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm Possible" -Audrey Hepburn

8. Do you have any advice for any advice for any "newbie bloggers"?

Have fun, be yourself, and make it a positive experience. It can be stressful at times but, for the most part, it really should be a fun and exciting experience.

9. What do you like to do in your free time?

In my free time, I like to write, read, or hang out with my friends!

10. What inspires you?

People. I know that sounds so cliche, but it is absolutely true. I find people so inspiring, interesting, and beautiful! It never ceases to amaze me the things we can do if we put our mind to it.

Hunter- Thanks so very much for answering these questions for me and Welcoming Summer with this short little interview:)

Readers- MAKE sure that you check out Hunter's blog. She is a fabulous writer and has an amazing sense of fashion! I am obsessed with all of her blog posts. She always has the best content, and I always look forward to her posts every day!

Also, make sure that you stay tuned for more interviews with more of my favorite bloggers and company owners:) Happy almost summer y'all!

xx-
Cathleen

3 comments :

  1. This is so cool-I bet you have fun interviewing other blog & I see hunter also on another blog ! I have to check her out

    {{{Kadasia}}}
    Lifeslittlebitsofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have fun interviewing other bloggers:) It's always fun to learn about people! Hunter is a fabulous blogger! You will love all of her posts..
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol sorry for my typos! It's not letting me edit for some reason but yes, I'll be looking at her blog (:

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen