Jun 19, 2014

Preppy Basics {Polyvore}

Preppy Basics ~Cathleen
Hey Y'all!
I was asked by the Polyvore account @preppy-tippers if I wanted to be a fashion adviser for their account! I said yes.. And so above was my first post for the account! Make sure you go check it out here. Let me know in the comments if you have any occasions that you need some outfit advice for.. because I will make it into a post on the account for you! Also let me know what some of your Preppy Staples are:)


All the links are below for the items in the picture above. If you have a Polyvore account.. Follow me! If you are unfamiliar with what Polyvore is: Polyvore is the place where I plan out all of my outfits. It's where I get inspiration and ideas for blog posts and where my wishlists get 1000x longer! I seriously think that y'all should create an account! It is a free app on the appstore for iPhone and iPad, or you can use the website like I do! Let me know in a comment or a Polyvore message if  you create an account so that I can follow you:)

J Crew shirts top / J Crew cowboy shirt / J Crew blue top / Blue top / Blue t shirt / Blue top / Red top / J Crew clothing / Short shorts, $47 / Aéropostale torn shorts / J Crew clothing / Little White Lies pink shorts, $59 / J.Crew long shorts / NIKE clothing, $30 / Uniqlo chino shorts / Madewell shiny shorts / Tory Burch knee high leather riding boots / Hunter wide calf rain boots / Sperry Top-Sider sequin shoes / Frye dark brown leather boots, $225 / Sperry Top-Sider water resistant shoes / Hunter black rain boots, $150 / Polished stone jewelry / Kate Spade necklace / Analog wrist watch / Kate Spade leather strap watch, $330 / Analog wrist watch / John Lewis talon jewelry, $15 / Giani Bernini gold initial pendant / J Crew blossom necklace / J Crew teardrop necklace / Pendant jewelry / J.Crew Vintage Oxford shirt in dark pacific gingham / Boys' T-shirts: VV Logo Graphic T-Shirt - Vineyard Vines / Old Navy Girls Seersucker Shorts - Blue stripe / Women's L.L.Bean Boots, 8" Thinsulate / Southern Shirt Company
post signature

2 comments :

  1. Love the items you picked for 'preppy basics'
    Rebecca Elizabeth
    xox
    EnglishPrepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girly! Also thanks for the follow:) I just followed your blog too, and I love all of your outfits and posts!
    xx-
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen