Jun 13, 2014

Five on Friday

five on friday
Hey Y'all,
If you are new to Classy Cathleen.. Then you probably have no idea what a Five on Friday post is! Well.. Let me explain:) Basically, I pick five items that I have been obsessing over for the past week, and I share them with y'all... BUT starting this week I'm adding something to my Five on Friday. Each week, I will be featuring a different blogger:)

Item #1: Sole Society embroidered infinity scarf- I have been in love with embroidered clothing items and accessories..As you probably know from this post, and bright colors.. So I am all around in love with this infinity scarf! {link}

Item #2: Tassel Necklace- I have been a fan of tassels for a while now.. Up until now I have only ever seen gold and silver tassel necklaces. I died when I saw this turquoise necklace!! What better way to add a pop of color than by wearing this FABULOUS necklace? {link}

Item #3: Crochet tank dress- This crochet style dress is lovely. I like how this dress can fit so many different styles! With a nice pair of cowgirl boots, you would have the perfect country concert outfit.. With a pair of nice flats or pumps, you have a more classic look! Overall.. This dress is stunning. {link}

Item #4: Target tortoise and gold link watch- As y'all know from yesterday's post: link, Target watches are perfect. They are so much cheaper than the bigger brands of watches like Michael Kors for example. The watch in the collage above is currently sold out on the Target website.. But it is still my favorite tortoise shell item at the moment! {link}

Item #5: Lilly Pulitzer resort tote in Oh Cabana Boy- I have seen the palm fronds print going around lately.. and at first glance, I thought that's what this print was! But when I looked closer, I realized that it was beach umbrellas! How cute! I love the beach and Lilly Pulitzer.. This tote is just a great little beach bag! {link}

BLOGGER(S) OF THE WEEK:
Lara from The Sassy Pink Giraffe: I'm sure at least some of y'all are familiar with the YouTube channel Two Southern Preps. Well.. This is Lara's blog! SO FAR she has some fabulous posts up that y'all really should check out!

Also.. Since this is the first week of me doing this whole "Blog feature" thingy.. I thought I would feature two blogs!

Ellie from Oh So Ellie: If you are familiar with Two Southern Preps.. Then you will recognize Ellie as well! Ellie also started her blog recently.. and she has a fabulous "Little black dress lookbook" post up on her blog that is literally perfect! Make sure you check it out:)

xx-
Cathleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen