Jun 20, 2014

Five on Friday

Five on Friday
Hey Y'all,
If you have been hanging around with me here on Classy Cathleen for at least two weeks, than you know that each week I pick five items and share them with y'all on Fridays! {That's why it's called a Five on Friday} Haha ok so make sure that you check out last week's Five on Friday here. Oh and last week I started doing a "Blogger of the week" to feature some lovely bloggers that I just love! Ok enough blabbing Cathleen.. Just get on into the post:)

Item #1: C. Wonder Oxford Shirt- Let's be honest here.. This oxford is so classy and perfect. I especially love the color of the oxford itself. I got really excited when I saw it.. And then I took a closer look, and Oh. MY. GOSH! The bright pops of color on the details are just beautiful! I love love love love LOOOVE this shirt! {link}

Item #2: Forever 21 Hair pins- I love this little touch of sparkle that these hair pins add to your hair! Sadly, they are sold out of these on the Forever 21 website.. But I found a similar ish set from Mod Cloth! They have faux pearls on them and look very classy. link here

Item #3: 2015 Kate Spade agenda- I have forever and always been a fan of the Kate Spade gold dot print. It is my background on my computer and on my phone. I loved my Lilly Pulitzer agenda to pieces last year.. But I think it's time to try a much more mature agenda if that makes sense haha. These Kate Spade agendas are very simple and they are just what they are! An agenda.. and nothing more. And that's really just what you need! Just an agenda.. {link}

Item #4: J.Crew printed snood- Let's start off by talking about the print on this scarf.. It's beautiful! Now let's talk about the color of this scarf... It's beautiful! Now let's talk about the tassels... They're beautiful! Overall this scarf is FABULOUS! I am in love! This product is sold out on their website, but it is available in a nautical navy stripe. Which is still, FABULOUS! {link}

Item #5: Modcloth mint sandals- Most people love the mint green color.. Or at least I do! I was browsing Polyvore when I found these sandals.. First of all, the style of the sandals is really nice.. Like I guess I'm talking about where the straps are? I don't know.. I just like them I guess! On the ModCloth site they also have these sandals in Coral! ModCloth just did perfect with picking these colors.. Who doesn't love mint green and coral! {link}

BLOGGER OF THE WEEK:
Salli from Style by Salli. I love Salli's style! It is very preppy, but she dresses both dressy and casual. That's probably why I like her blog so much because she has lots of different outfits all on her blog. She is super sweet, and I think y'all will like what you see if you head on over there. {Lots of monograms, Lilly Pulitzer, J.Crew, and Vineyard Vines :)}
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen