Aug 3, 2014

iPad Mini Help!

WHICH ONE?!?

For school, we get an iPad mini to use for that school year. Last year, we weren't allowed to change the cases. It had to be one of those ugly blue Defender cases. You can't even put a monogram decal on it to make it better!! But.. This year.. Things changed. We can finally change the cases! Of course it is on me if I break it... but I am super excited for the fact that we can purchase and use our own cases! Here are a few things that I have my eyes on:

//Jonathan Adler Hexagons//Kate Spade: Eat Cake for Breakfast//Kate Spade Ooh La La//Kate Spade Toucan//

Which one do y'all like best? Also if you have any experience with this type of case please let me know how durable/protective/sturdy they are in a comment below:) 


post signature

5 comments :

  1. That's so cool you get your own iPad mini to use! I like the first case :)

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! (Oh, by the way, new reader here . . . already getting excited about the fact that you get to pick your new iPad case;) I like the one with the tropical birds . . . tucans? Whatever, I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I like seeing all the different ways that people organize their agendas!

    Emily | www.emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Lilly Pulitzer agenda this last week. It's too cute and I love that it had sayings and all the prints. (And they laminated the tabs this year). And your agenda is adorable! I love the gold and all the "Kate Spade esque sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that blue blouse, gorgeous!!


    www.rcsoatl.com

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? Let me know with a comment!
xx-
Cathleen